White Oak Radiator Service, Inc (WORS, Inc) was established in 1982 by John Mattingly to provide quality cooling products to the oil and gas industry. By 2007, WORS, Inc had expanded into the design and fabrication of pressure vessels.
Today, we are dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers by providing quality designs based on years of experience and industry standards. From pulsation bottles to shell-and-tube heat exchangers, we offer diversified solutions to best serve our customers.
WORS, Inc. is committed to providing quality products and solutions. Request a quote today to experience the WORS, Inc. difference.
- National Board Member
- ASME compliant vessel fabrication
- “R” and “U” stamps
- On-staff drafting and engineering
- HTRI member
- Utilize SolidWorks and COMPRESS
- Carbon and Stainless Steel
- TIG, MIG, Stick, & Sub-arc welding
- Chart-recording hydrostatic testing